from the website: https://shop.pittsburghkids.org/
Grab your black sequins and yellow dancing shoes cause this Pittsburgh themed ball is going DAHN!
– Make a Holiday card for our fair city. Stick your parking ticket in it!
– Print a Terrific Towel, because we’re having fun!
– Celebrate the seasons by making a Pittsburgh hanging ornament
– Make leather charms with Artists and Craftsman Supply
– Show your city love and create your own miniature Pittsburgh out of metal at our Soldered City Station.
– Get in the yinzer spirit by sewing your own pierogi pillow or personalized black and gold pennant.
– Play a theatre game with City Theatre
– The ranch will flow like wine. Literally, there will be ranch fountain with a variety of dippables!
– Speaking of wine, cheers a glass to our city compliments of Barefoot Wine & Bubbly
– What’s a Yinz Ball without a cookie table? Lucky for you, you won’t have to find out! Enjoy cookies at the cookie table!
– Try our blind ketchup taste test with Heinz History Center.
– Put your parking chair out and save your spot now by getting your tickets here!