Melt your family’s hearts with this decadent dessert
#WeArePMB #PittsburghMomsBlog #Recipes
Triple Chocolate Cake
Decadent Chocolate Cake
Write a review
- 1 package of chocolate cake mix
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup canola oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together cake and pudding mixes, buttermilk, oil, beaten eggs, and water.
- Fold in chocolate chips and pour batter into well greased 12 cup bundt pan.
- Bake for 50-55 minutes.
- Cool cake for an hour on wire rack, then invert pan onto a plate.
- Dust with powdered sugar and serve with fruit and whipped cream if desired.
Pittsburgh Moms Blog http://www.citymomsblog.com/