I don’t think Christmas would be the same for my family without the beloved stocking. There’s something magical and exciting about digging into the goodies of a stocking. Even if it’s something so “everyday” as a pair of socks or your favorite snack. The tradition of stockings has been around for at least a couple hundred years, as documented in some of the most cherished Christmas story classics that date back about that far.
So let’s look into the list of some of my favorites…
Healthier Treats and Snacks
- Epic bars and jerky
- GoRaw Coconut
- Clementines or oranges
- Dark chocolate (if it’s for mom, then 85% and above)
- Assorted teas, seasonal or not
- Nuts, snack mixes, trail mixes
Personal Care and Beauty
- Sugar scrub. Checkout my favorite brand.
- Nail polish, non toxic of course!
- Lip conditioner
- Travel sized shampoo, conditioner, body wash
- Essential oils (therapeutic grade), specifically frankincense, lavender and peppermint
Experiences **we have been trying to focus on this more**
- Pass or ticket to go ice skating with mom or dad
- Membership to a local zoo or museum
- Dinner and a movie voucher
- Slumber party coupon or a stay up late pass
- Dessert date coupon
- Apple Watch
- Ear buds
- Running gloves and hat
- New socks
- Package of classes at a local studio (gift certificate)
- Individual on-the-go protein powder servings, we love Ancient Nutrition
- Jump rope
- Fit deck (deck of cards with different exercises on each)
- Pleasure reading books (check out Grace Not Perfection)
- Educational stories/fact books
- Games, Discovery Toys has great ones!
- Non toxic painting set
- Sketch pad
Do you have any favorite stocking stuffer ideas? Or other holiday musts? Definitely share!!