Be prepared you’re about to create the easiest and most decadent dessert. It’s perfect for the summer time because it doesn’t require any heat and can be ready in as little as 5 hours. (It will be hard to wait.) 🙂 All you need are 4 ingredients.
Oreo Cheesecake Delight
2 packs of cheesecake pudding
3 packs of Oreos
4 cups of milk (for pudding)
1 tub of Cool Whip
9 by 13 cake pan
1 freezer or sandwich bag
1. Put 4-8 Oreos in a freezer bag and crush
2. Line the bottom of the pan with Oreos and fill in any gaps with cookie crumbs.
3. Mix 1 box of cheesecake pudding per directions. Pour over first layer of cookies.
4. Repeat step 2 and 3. Layer Oreos and pour another box of pudding over cookies.
5. Spread cool whip over top layer and sprinkle remaining cookie crumbs over the top.
6. Cover, set in fridge for 5 hours at the minimum. It’s awesome over night, although 5 hours later is good too. 🙂
I do have a 9 by 9 cake pan pictured and that can be easily done if you half the recipe. I do recommend 2 packs of Oreos if you choose to make the smaller size. I have used cow’s milk and almond milk in previous times. I noticed the pudding was a lot creamier with cow’s milk but was just as good with almond milk. Don’t over mix pudding as you’ll want it to be a little thinner to coat the cookies.
Oreo Cheesecake Delight is one of my favorite desserts to make in the summer time because it’s so fast and doesn’t need to be cooked. It is not for the faint of hearts 😉 this will definitely feed the biggest sweet tooth. I love bringing this to potlucks and family functions. It always goes fast. 🙂
Give it a try, in under 30 minutes you’ll have a delicious dessert prepared. The hard part will be waiting for it to be ready. Enjoy! Tell us how it goes. Comment and share pics if you make it. Tag a friend for something new to try.